An inclusive dinner event
People possess diverse skills and interests – some revel in solving mathematical equations, others thrive on organizational challenges, and some excel at deciphering cryptic puzzles. Catalyst's evening and dinner events cater to a variety of skills, eliminating physical challenges for those less inclined towards sports and action. Additionally, with a diverse range of games, there's always an option that aligns with the interests of your company and employees.
Dinner team-building activities tailored to your preference
Several of our games can be completely personalized to your dinner event needs. Here are a few suggestions from the Catalyst's extensive portfolio of original team-building activities:
- Quickfire: Participants use iPads to answer questions and complete assignments tailored to your company and employees.
- The Curio Show: A game involving guesswork, bluffing, and reasoning about the age and value of collectables. The Curio Show's creative wordplay and intelligent inquiry create a relaxed evening of entertainment.
- Centre of The World: An interactive quiz to kick-start conversation over dinner that requires teams to collaborate but still be competitive.
- Crescendo: A musical team-building activity that uses music to bond teams and achieve the impossible.
- AR Pyramid Quest: Teams watch an ancient Pyramid built from the middle of their table. They combine skills to crack an ancient Egyptian riddle.
- VR Whodunit?: A multi-player VR team game that requires teamwork and active communication for success.
No fixed timeline
The unpredictability of a workday is a constant challenge, with meetings running over time and projects requiring unexpected extensions. For instance, our dinner team-building activities are designed to accommodate such uncertainties. If you find yourself arriving an hour late, worry not – proceedings commence when you're ready. Any lost time is effortlessly compensated with the additional time strategically scheduled between games.
Discover a new side of your people
A dinner event unveils a different side of your colleagues, providing a unique opportunity to truly get to know them outside the workplace. The no-nonsense HR manager may unveil a more approachable demeanour, while Alex from the Marketing team could unexpectedly showcase a knack for solving technical challenges. This change in viewpoint is crucial for nurturing a harmonious work environment and cultivating mutual admiration among team members.
Summing up, a dinner team-building event is the ultimate capstone to a day of collaboration and connection. It seamlessly blends the enjoyment of a delicious meal with engaging activities, offering a diverse range of games to cater to varying interests.
In addition to the fun, a dinner event unveils hidden facets of colleagues, fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation among team members. For your next team-building activity, consider the dinner table – a place where bonds strengthen, collaboration thrives, and camaraderie takes centre stage.
Discover how Catalyst evening and dinner events foster exploration, reinforce organizational goals and values, and encourage networking and team bonding.